Monday, April 22, 2013

song writing troubles

okay so this is richard
 and se needs help writing a song for her friend Annie, and all she has to work with is Annie's sad brake up story with her 16 yearold exboyfriend Luke who she met in YATS, last year.
If you guys have any ideas at all email me or comment on my blog ideas so far all she has is
You said it be forever,but I relized,that forever was just a lie.
You showered me with love, and thought of me as sunshine, I use to be the sun in the sky,but now I am the rain on your parade.
And that's all she got,so far now this song is very important to Richard and needs to be finnished in four days becuase she has invited a talent scout to Chancellor Middle to hear her and Annie preform it live.so get those ideas in fast and thank you ahead of time to all those who helpped her.
email me ideas at:
or you can text Richard at:
(540)-429-3630
or just leave a comment on my blog and lets all hope and keep our fingers crossed to them getting famouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment