Wednesday, November 6, 2013

OMG!I'm so happy for Adrea, they found her dad in time.Like in four hours of the give up time on searching for her dad!How lucky is she?!How many peoples' dads go missing in action and are found four hours before the give up time?Thank god they found her dad,I was about to call them military people up and cuss them out, I was about to be like "NO son yuo is gonna find my BFF's dad,IDGAF what the give u time is,IDGAF if you all pass the give up time you is gonna stay out there all god damn year until you find her dad bitch!" Yo when it comes to my BFF's family I dont mess around son  cuase them bitches were as nice as hell to me when I ran away from home and I respect them alot,even Felix and anyone who knows me knows that when it comes to me and Felix it's literaully "HELL ON EARTH" and for me to have alot of respect for him then you know that they are really nice people,honest to god nice,kind people unlike all them fake ugly ass bitches you see now a days at the walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment